We've been insuring churches for as long as many of the large, regal looking churches have been around in Ontario. But adequate coverage involves a lot more than just protecting the church itself. We've kept pace with the changes in how church families operate their ministries today, so everyone can have the peace of mind that their church and congregation is protected.
- Replacement cost or depreciated value
- Accidental breakage of glass and signs
- Property of clergy and others while on premises Includes religious articles and equipment
- Optional sewer/sump backup coverage
LOSS OF INCOME COVERAGE
- Replaces income lost as a result of insured damage to property (less expenses which did not continue)
PUBLIC LEGAL LIABILITY
- Premises coverage (slip and fall)
- Congregational activities
- Optional professional liability
- Optional protection for church entity against allegations of abuse
- Optional directors and officers liability coverage
Highlights only. Actual policy wordings govern. Coverage availability subject to underwriting eligibility.